CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Praise

Now that Samuel has been at school most of the week I am finding myself feeling rapidly more at peace than I ever expected to.
To be honest I feel covered in prayer and held by God.
How else could such peace come from such turmoil and fear?

Its a nice feeling, although I know that the first sign of S NOT being happy at school will bring a whole cascade of issues but we will deal with them as they arise.

I loved my "verse a day" today.. it says

"We make our own plans, but the LORD decides where we will go."
Proverbs 16:9 (CEV)

Isnt that the truth ! Its made me think about my life journey .. and how no matter what I think I have planned God may have a completely different plan for me...
So I intend to walk in his light and wait with anticipation as he reveals my paths ...

1 comment:

  1. Praise indeed!!! Wonderful Trace! ((hugs))

    A great verse too :)

    ReplyDelete